Lydia's Page

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hoola Hooping

I got a hoola hoop from my birthday once and I used it alot. My friend's like to play with it too'. Once I was hoola hooping and my sister Mckenna was timeing me but then my mom saw me and gave me her stop-watch to use. I started to time myself and ended op with 11 minutes and 17 secands. it was very hard and fun. I enjoyed it. I did not know I could do that.That was tough and hard . When I finished I told mymom and she said wow! That was the best i have ever hoola hooped.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Jessi said…

    I am SO impressed with how well you can hula-hoop. I just can't seem to get the hang of it. Maybe if I practice like you do I'll be able to go for 11 minutes someday, too! You're amazing.

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Michelle Pyne said…

    Hey, Lydie-bug! I didn't know you had a blog too! That's fantastic!

    I used to be able to do the hoola hoop really good like you, but now I am not good at all. Maybe you got your hoola-hooping talent from me! (just kidding!) Will you do a hoola-hoop demonstration when we come? We'll be there in just a few days! I can't wait!!!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Audra said…

    I will call you the hoola hoopa queen. Maybe you can join the circus some day and be the hoola hoop girl. What do you think of that?:)

    Good job!

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Jessi said…

    Hi Dear. It's Daddy
    I am actually not surprised, Lydia. I have watched you and you are very good at that thing.
    Your mother alwys tells you that you can do hard things.

    You need to give everyone a hoola-hoop class when they come for Christmas.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    I'm up for that class. I can't hoola hoop longer than 1/2 a second. It sounds like Lydia is world class in that event! I think that 11 minutes might even be a world record!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Abbi said…

    Lydia, I didn't know you had a blog! This will be fun to read! I am SOOO amazed that you can hula-hoop for 11 minutes! Did you know that 11 is my favorite number? Well done!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home