Lydia's Page

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My New Song

On my way back from school i made up this song about everything that was in my bookbag because it was pretty heavy,and so here is my song:i got my jacket,my packet,my book and my binder,my pencil,my pencil,my book and my book I gotmy snack and ring and bracelet and thats what is in my boooo-k bag.
How do you like it?By the way I said pencil and book twice because I had two of them in my bookbag.So i sing that alot now and tell some people about it and sing it to them.
Thank you for reading my blog.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Jessi said…

    It's a really cute song! Good job.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Audra said…

    Next time we're together, sing it to me ok! I bet the boys will want to hear it also!

    I'm no good at making up songs.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Michelle Pyne said…

    I love your song! It already has a rhythm to it. I want you to sing it to me when I talk to you on the phone. I can't wait!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home