Lydia's Page

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Life

I enjoy my life and I am going to tell you about it. First I have 4 sisters that are nice and fun to play with,I have a loving mom who is the best and cares,loves, and nurture's us, and last I have a dad who can teach me new things like right and wrong and sports and thats only two of them.

I have friends that can play with me and I can always count on them. I have family that is of course fun to play with, too. I have dislikes and likes and here are some things I do not like, chocolate, frosting, cats, lasanga, and I love, my family and friends, mashed potatoes, and more.

My favorite weather is hot but not too hot. I like it cool.I don't like it hot because then you wi;ll start to sweat and I do not like sweating because your hair sticks to your neck and face and also you are breathing like crazy.


Some of my goals are to achieve in my soccer playing, and to get rid of my fear of cats.
I have a fear of wild animals like most people so I don't have to be immberest, and I said just now I have a little fear of cats that I relly want to get rid of.

I could go on and on but I don't want it to be longer than this so it ends here, and I hope you learned some things about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home