Lydia's Page

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Snow Week [Trapped In]

    Since Christmas break, I have only been to school for 2 days since I was sick. This week though, We were all out of school for 7 days because of the snow. My dad went out and measured it, and we got 7 in. of snow! That is the most snow that I got in my life.
    I did get cabin fever some of the time. That means that I am sick of being inside. I didn't get it often because I was playing outside in the snow alot of the time. We went to a golf course and we found a enormous hill to sleigh dow. It was so much fun. We also had hills, in our front and back yard, that we could sleigh down too.
      We also had to bundle up in exellent snow things.On the top part, I wore a long-sleeved shirt for my first layer and a wool sweater. I also wore a snow bib that covered my legs and was like overalls going up to my chest.I also wore my big coat that was perfect for snow. On my legs and feet I wore leggings, jeans, and then the bib. My snow boots went under the snow bib, but over the leggings and jeans. On my feet I wore a normal pair of socks and than over those I had a big pair of wool socks that my mom let me wear. Last I wore a big pair of gloves that kept my hands and fingers warm and toasty.
       I enjoyed my snow week and I am going to sad when school will start again,but I am ready to go back too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home